I would like to thank Deb at https://onceuponahotflash.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I’ll be honest, I had to look up what the word meant, because I wasn’t quite sure what to do. I think in the Blogging world (from what I’ve read) it means positive in outlook. So thank you for that compliment and right back at you Deb! I just shared your info about this week’s dates (https://onceuponahotflash.wordpress.com/2015/05/12/our-daily-grateful-post-11/) with one of my classes and they think you are a genius!
Here are the Award rules to follow:
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 5-10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Here are Deb’s questions:
1. Why do you blog? It started as a teaching assignment to improve tech skills but now I’m hooked!
2. What are the first five words that describe you? gentle, curious, reflective, pragmatic, stubborn, honest
3. What is that you always wanted but never got? my artist’s studio
4. Did you ever danced in the rain? Would you? Oh, yes. And yes I have, barefoot. AND it’s raining now!
5. How is your perfect pizza look like? Thin crust, homemade sausage, tomato sauce, mushrooms, green olives, gobs of mozzarella
6. What was the last picture you took? A 6th grader with a papier-mache dragon!
7. What is your motto in life? I don’t have one motto, but I try to see the best in each day….and each person.
8. What is the best book you ever read? Hands-down: To Kill A Mockingbird
9. What is the simplest thing that makes you smile? animals, any animal
10. Best compliment you’ve received? My husband, when he asked me to marry him.
It was difficult to nominate only 8 bloggers out of the extraordinary blogs I have sampled here and let me say there is no pressure here if don’t wish to participate. And if you’ve already been nominated and don’t want to go through all these questions again, I understand! Some of you I could not tell how many followers you have so if you have a zillion…please forgive my trespass.
My 10 questions for you to answer are following this list:
- https://onceuponahotflash.wordpress.com/ – tag, you’re it
Here are my 10 questions to you:
1. What would you wish for your best friend?
2. What three books would you take with you to explain earth to a new world?
3. What time other than today would you like to visit?
4. If you could give good advice to your son/daughter or another young person, what would it be?
5. What food do you like to make for others?
6. What country would you like to visit that you have not been to yet?
7. What do you like on your hamburger?
8. What music makes you happy?
9. Who would be your “Person of the Year”?
10. Why do you blog?